Collecting Personal Information
- Examples of Personal Information Collected: web browser version, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of Collection: to load the Site accurately for you and perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of Collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, process your payment information, arrange for shipping, provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
Sharing Personal Information
As described above, we share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you. For example:
- We will provide our couriers with your name, address, telephone number, and email address so they can deliver your parcel. They may send you details on your delivery via text message or email.
- We may also provide couriers with your order contents and value – we will do this when it is required for customs, or we need to represent a claim for a lost parcel.
- We will provide our warehouse personnel with your name, address, contact details, order contents, and value. They will use this information to prepare your order and process returns.
- Order and Warehouse Management System Provider. We will share the details you input on our website and your browsing history and basket items with them so our website can function and we can process your order.
- We share the billing address and name of the payment provider of the method you select at the checkout. Your card number is provided directly to them, and we only receive and store a tokenized form of this information.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or another lawful request for information we receive, or otherwise protect our rights.
Using Personal Information
We are the sole owners of all information collected on this site. We can only collect the information that you voluntarily provide to us.
We will use your information only to respond to you regarding why you contacted us or provide you with better offers and services. We will not sell or rent your data or share your information with any third parties other than those necessary to fulfill your direct requests (for example, vendors or shippers) without your express consent.
We will provide your personal information when required to do so by law or in connection with appropriate legal processes or to defend ourselves in a legal proceeding.
Your Access to and Control Over Your Information
You have the right to opt out of any future contact with us at any time. You can accomplish this through any contact methods provided for your use from our website https://nodeil.com. Using any of these methods, you can:
- See what data points we have for you
- Ask us to correct any mistakes in the data points we have
- Ask us to delete any data points directly related to you
- Express your concerns or ask questions about our use of your data
We take your security seriously and care about the protection of your information.
When you submit sensitive information to us (such as credit card data), it is encrypted and securely transmitted. You will be able to verify this by looking for the closed lock icon at the bottom of the browser you used to complete the transaction or by looking for the “HTTPS” at the beginning of the URL for the web page.
We also protect your information offline. Only the employees who need to use your information to perform a service or job related to you (like customer service or fulfillment) will have any access to your personal information.
You are responsible for the security of your passwords.
The computers and servers that we use to store the information are kept in a secure environment.